Friday, April 20, 2007

A little fodder for the soul


Today's entry is inspired by Max Ludado's Grace For The Moment. For April 20 he has given thought to The Fire of Your Heart... He asks what ignites the fire of our heart and give several examples. For me, it is writing. What is it that you love to do? He asks us to seek out the things that are important to us and pursue them. I have chosen to pursue my dreams. Have you? The scripture reading of the day for this particular inspirational thought is: My God, I want to do what you want. Your teachings are in my heart. - Psalm 40:8 Perhaps, God has created the fire in your heart and you are afraid to succumb to it. Seek His wisdom and He will guide you through that fear. He knows what will happen just as He knew what would happen with His Son. He knows what is best and we need to always keep that at the forefront. He loves us. May you feel His hand in yours, helping you along the way in each step you take toward the fire of your heart.

No comments: