Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just Bear With Me


Okay, so here is my first blog post. I am trying to learn the ropes as I have begun to make a lot of changes in life, lately. I am trying to expand my horizons and set my sites on the dreams I once let fade into the background of life. I realize, God won't let me give up as easily as it may have seemed. He has His plans and He has given me gifts that I will not be allowed to ignore. No matter what I may struggle with He is there. He will lift me and He will guide me. He has led me here and I cannot turn away in spite of myself. Fear ... I must not allow it to take hold of me. It is not of God. God is a God of hope. I will struggle. But, He will be there to mold me and shape me through the struggles. So, just bear with me as I traverse this path He has set me on.

No comments: