Sunday, December 23, 2007

I've been carded

Christina Berry CARDED me!

THE RULES:

1. Each player starts with 5 gifts that they would want for Christmas.
2. People who are "CARDED" need to write their own Blog about their 5 things & post these rules.
3. At the end of your Blog, you need to choose 5 people to get "CARDED" and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a COMMENT telling them they're "CARDED", and to read your Blog.

My Materialistic Gift/Wish List:

1. A visit from my mom, since she has not been here for nearly 5 years and I was just at her home in the Summer of '06. She only lives six hours away, but it is an expensive trip for my family and we always feel unwelcome thanks to her "boyfriend."

2. A new laptop...would be nice to have a computer we can "hide" from the kids. This one now has sticky keys because one of them snuck a beverage into the computer room.

3. More books...I can never have enough.

4. Time to work on my WIP...It is slow going and I never seem to have enough time to work on it.

5. A nice, relaxing evening with my husband...one where he doesn't talk about work and actually enjoys just being with ME. Seems we don't have enough time together and what time we do have is often riddled with our three lovely children constantly coming in and out of the room.

My Spiritual Gift/Wish List:

1. More patience...especially with my husband and youngest child.

2. I find some peaceful time.

3. Wisdom in dealing with my oldest child as he faces adolescence.

4. That I will hear God when He speaks to me.

5. That I will remember God's love for me when I am feeling unloved.

The people I have carded:

http://christinescottage.blogspot.com/
www.shoutlife.com/Julie_Eller
http://www.miraleesdesk.blogspot.com/
http://www.mywritingmentor.blogspot.com/

No comments: