Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wisdom


I certainly am not the wisest person on the land, however I think there is some wisdom in this head of mine. It is wisdom learned through experience (the hard way most of the time) and wisdom gained through others. But, the greatest wisdom I can find is in the Bible. How many times have we needed wisdom in our lives? How many times have we relied on ourselves? I can raise both hands and honestly say I have failed at accepting the wisdom of our Father many times throughout my "short" life.

Today's verse, which I landed upon by merely asking God what He wanted me to share is: Wisdom is enshrined in in an understanding heart; wisdom is not found among fools. - Prov. 14:33

I try to fashion myself as someone with an understanding heart. But, I know I cannot do it alone.

May God Bless you as you seek His wisdom.

No comments: